While every effort is made to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the information, documents, legislation, data or material (the “Information”) available on this site, Emergency Medical Care assumes no liability or responsibility for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any of the Information.
Information (including any revisions and updates) at this site is provided solely for general public information purposes and is provided strictly “as is.”
Emergency Medical Care makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in respect of the Information at this site or that may be accessed through this site by way of links to other sites, including without limitation, as to:
- The accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reliability of any Information howsoever stored or transmitted, which may be obtained from this site;
- The merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use with respect to any Information whatsoever included in this site or that may be accessed through this site;
- The results to be obtained from using such Information;
- Information may be changed or updated without notice;
- The Information contained herein may not reflect current Emergency Medical Care initiatives.
By making this Information available, Emergency Medical Care is not engaged in providing advice. While every effort is made to ensure that all Information provided at this site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of Information contained on your computer system.
To Contact Us
Emergency Medical Care
239 Brownlow Ave, Suite 300
Dartmouth NS, B3B 2B2