The role of the Community Relations is to support public education programs related to health promotion, injury prevention and emergency health services across the province.
Important: For paid medical coverage, please email [email protected]. The role of community relations does not include medical coverage for community events.
Community Event Requests:
If you would like to request EHS representation and/or resources at a community event, please send the following information to [email protected]
- Event name and description
- Event date(s) and time(s)
- Contact information
- Number of people in attendance (rough estimate)
- Are promotional materials required?
- Are additional resources required? (Ambulance, vehicles, equipment etc.)
- Will police and/or fire also be present?